We are currently working on our proposal for the Annecy Festival and Mifa 2021 edition, to ensure that it is correctly adapted to measures that apply to our industry’s sector, and for our participants’ safety. More info coming soon!
The video library represents a catalogue of more than 400 films including the Official Selection, Mifa Pitches, as well as the projects and productions registered by the Mifa professionals (TV Series, Short Films and Feature Films, Interactive, Immersive and Transmedia Creations).
1 Mifa accreditation =
1 video library listing
Did you participate at the Mifa 2020? Access the video library until the end of December 2020.
Online Video Library:
Access to Mifa badgeholders
Buyers’ Video Library Club:
Only open to buyers
Mifa Project Manager
- promote your latest productions or projects
- find out what buyers and distributors think about your productions
- have direct contact with buyers
- look at screening stats for your productions/projects during and after the event
- use a catalogue of over 400 productions or projects including the Festival official selection
- contact rights holders directly
- edit a playlist before the Mifa (via Annecy network)
- view on-site at the Buyers’ Club (6 viewing units)
- continue screenings after the event