26th Jan 2016
Online Festival, Mifa and Meetings accreditation to take part in Annecy 2016, from 13th to 18th June, is now open.
You can now get accreditation online to take part in the next International Animation Film Festival (13th-18th June), the associated Meetings (13th-17th June 2016) and the film Market (15th-17th June).
Topics for 2016
This year French animation will be in the spotlight, with international creatives and industry professionals sharing their vision of the French touch!
The Festival will also be focusing on animation in advertising, and to mark the year celebrating Korea in France, there will also be a programme of Korean animation on the bill.
Depending on your needs and profile, you have three types of accreditation to choose from:
- Festival: with a Festival accreditation you can attend a maximum number of screenings over the six days to discover the best in current animation production. You can also take part in the Shorts and Breakfast meetings, the Students’ Snack Time sessions and the Feature Films out of Competition Discussions to find out just how these films found their way to the screen!
- Meetings: a Meetings accreditation takes you behind the scenes of animation. Apart from the screenings, you will also be able to attend the Conferences, Work in Progress and Making of sessions, Masterclasses, Keynote speeches, and, new for this year, the WIP TV sessions.
- Mifa: your Mifa accreditation gets you into the leading market for the animation industry and its associated events: Share With, Territory Focus, Focus Studio, Pitch and recruitment sessions, stands… The Mifa is an unmissable event to network with industry decision-makers.
Take a look at what it’s all about with the following video made for the Market’s 30th birthday last year.
- Call for Projects for all categories: 12th February 2016
- Film submissions (excluding feature films): 15th February 2016
- Early Bird rates for Mifa accreditation: 29th February 2016
- Animation du Monde Call for Projects: 4th March 2016
- Feature film submissions: 15th March 2016