23rd Jan 2017
Online accreditation is open to take part in the Annecy Festival, Meetings and Market, from 12th to 17th June 2017.
You can now get accreditation to take part in the Annecy Festival (Monday 12th to Saturday 17th June 2017), the Meetings (Monday 12th to Friday 16th June 2017) and the Mifa (Tuesday 13th to Friday 16th June 2017) and take advantage of the special rates!
Two of this year’s topics have already been announced: China as guest country and a series of programmes about erotic animation.
Two new competition categories have been created Young Audience and Perspectives, with their own awards: the Young Audience Award and the Ville d’Annecy Award.
Mifa is continuing for an additional day in a bigger space with another floor of 1,000 m² and the Mifa Campus has been created for students and professionals new to the industry.
Choose the accreditation that responds to your needs!
- Festival Accreditation: from Monday 12th to Saturday 17th June, attend screenings in the Official Selection (in and out of competition), Screening Events, Special Programmes, open-air screenings, Shorts and Breakfast sessions, feature films in competition press conferences, exhibitions and signing sessions…
- Meetings Accreditation: from Monday 12th to Friday 16th June, all the Festival accreditation advantages + access to the Conferences, Keynotes, WIP and Making of sessions, Masterclasses and Focus Studio.
- Mifa Accreditation: from Tuesday 13th to Friday 16th June, all the advantages of the Meetings accreditation + access to the Exhibition, Training Institutes, New Technologies and Organisations areas, the Chill Out, Mifa Pitches, Share With and Territory Focus sessions, Mifa Campus, Mifa Special Events, Mifa Press Conferences, video library, Recruitment…
Please note that the deadline for Mifa Early Bird rate is 28th February
Deadlines for 2017:
- 1st February 2017: Mifa Pitches and Animation du Monde
- 15th February 2017: film submissions except features
- 28th February 2017: Mifa Early Bird accreditation rate
- 15th March 2017: feature film submissions