14th Apr 2017
After last year’s success, Annecy is continuing its partnership with the Cannes Marché du Film and renewing Annecy Goes to Cannes!
This session gives a selection of films, currently in production and originally spotted as projects at the Mifa Piches, the opportunity to report on their progress right at the heart of the Cannes Marché du Film.
During Annecy Goes to Cannes, taking place from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, Friday 19th May, the spotlight will be on the following films:
- Even Mice Belong in Heaven, presented by Vladimír Lhoták and Alexandre Charlet
- Nuna: The Last Myth of the Wamani, presented by Stephanie Massart-Weit and Diego Lopez-Mobilia
- Nimuendajú, presented by Tania Anaya, Bruno Hilário and Peter Ketnath
- Tito and the Birds, presented by Gustavo Steinberg
- Memoirs of a Man in Pajamas, presented by Carlos Fernandez de Vigo, Jordi Mendieta Vallve and Ángel de la Cruz Blanco
This is a unique opportunity for these film directors to present some first exclusive footage of their films to visiting distributors, investors and sales reps and invite them to join in on their adventure!