20th Apr 2017
Check out the 34 projects that were selected for the 2017 Mifa Pitch sessions, and don’t miss their presentations in Annecy on the 14th, 15th, and 16th June.
Out of the 343 projects submitted this year, the selection of projects for the Pitch sessions at the Annecy International Animation Film Market brings you another representation of creation on a global scale, welcoming projects from countries like Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Malaysia, Palestine, Thailand and Tunisia for the first time.
The Mifa Pitch sessions are another feature that makes the Mifa a springboard for young creatives and gives professionals the exclusive chance to spot tomorrow’s next original hits.
Mifa Pitch schedule:
- Wednesday 14th June, 11:00 am-12:30 pm: Feature films
- Wednesday 14th June, 2:00-3:30 pm: Short films
- Thursday 15th June, 10:00 am-12:00 pm: TV series & Specials
- Thursday 15th June, 2:00-3:30 pm: Animation du Monde
- Friday 16th June, 10:00-11:30 am: Transmedia
Don’t forget to get accreditation to be able to attend these sessions, and between now and June, check out the evolution of the projects that were pitched in the past with the "Spotlight" and "Project updates" features.