19th Jul 2017
Discover the interviews of Annecy 2017 prize-winning short film directors, recorded during the Festival’s Shorts & Breakfast meets.
Traditionally, each day of the Annecy Festival begins with Shorts & Breakfast, orchestrated by Marcel Jean, Artistic Director. These meet-ups are a rich opportunity to exchange with the directors of the competing short films, exploring their film-making secrets and intentions.
We invite you to listen, or re-listen, to the interviews of several directors whose short films won prizes at this year’s Festival.
On the menu for these Shorts & Breakfast:
- Max Porter and Ru Kuwahata, for Negative Space: FIPRESCI Award and André-Martin Special Distinction for a French Short Film
- Katariina Lillqvist, for Radio Dolores: Best Original Music Award for a Short Film, sponsored by the SACEM
- Laurène Braibant, for L’ogre: Jury distinction and "Canal+ Creative Aid" Award for a Short Film
- Lucrèce Andreae, for Pépé le morse: Audience Award
- Sergiu Negulici, for Splendida Moarte Accident: "Jean-Luc Xiberras" Award for a First Film
- Ayce Kartal, for Kötü Kiz: Jury Award
- Niki Lindroth Von Bahr, for Min Börda: Cristal for a Short Film
- Francis, for Dix puissance moins quarante-trois seconde: "Off-Limits" Award
- Uri Kranot and Michelle Kranot, for Nothing Happens: Festivals Connexion Award – Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes / In partnership with Lumières Numériques & Pilon Cinéma, and André-Martin Award for a French Short Film
- Cloud Yang, for Valley of White Birds: Junior Jury Award for a Short Film