6th Jun 2018
Tune in to Arte on Saturday 16th June to discover a special Court-circuit programme about the Annecy International Animation Film Festival!
This year, Arte, the European cultural channel and partner of Annecy Festival, is once again offering you the chance to watch Court-circuit, its review of short films that is dedicated to animation.
At 12:10 am on Saturday 16th June, you will be able to discover this programme made up of short films in competition at Annecy, as well as different reports on the event. It will then be available to watch again during the following 7 days.
The programme includes:
- Cyclists by Veljko Popovic, with an analysis by the journalist Pierre Ballester
- The Cat’s Regret by Alain Gagnol and Jean-Loup Felicioli, followed by a making-of
- Guaxuma by Nara Normande, followed by a making-of
- Edward Scissorhands, an unreleased shortened version by Céline Devaux
- Autour du court, a documentary about Brazilian animated films, and a tribute to Annecy
- Cadavre exquis by Stéphanie Lansaque and François Leroy, followed by an in-depth look at the two directors
- Love He Said by Inés Sedan
In the meantime, watch the shortened version of Jacques Tati’s classic My Uncle that has been brought to life in a one-minute animated clip by Antoine Bieber!
Make a note that this animated night on Arte with Court-circuit takes place on Saturday 16th June at 00:10.