3rd Jun 2019
The Festival’s mobile app has changed its name and is providing new specs for 2019, to make your visit and organization for the week that much easier!
Still free and bilingual, the official mobile app for the Annecy International Animation Film Festival is available to download now!
Now called "Annecy Festival", the app provides accredited festival-goers and the general public a wide range of functions.
The general public and all badgeholders can:
- Get live news updates about the Festival, Mifa and Meetings
- Easily access the entire Annecy programme (Festival, Mifa and Meetings)
- Find all sorts of handy info (locate hotels, restaurants, theatres, shuttles, etc.)
- New 2019: find the restaurants open late, look for the moon icon
- New 2019: vote to elect the feature and short film that will receive the Audience Awards, by scanning the tickets or logging on
- Even when you’re offline, you can still access the programmes for the Festival, Mifa and Meetings!
All badgeholders can:
- Reserve your sessions on the online ticketing service, receive push notifications as reminders
- Find special offers from businesses (hotels and restaurants) for 2019 badgeholders. Keep an eye out for thumbs up icons.
- Contact other participants using the built-in messaging system
- Manage your schedule and create your personal programme by using the Favourites button
All Mifa badgeholders can:
- See the list of this year’s participants and contact them directly
- - See the official selection, projects and productions via the online video library.
Whether you have a tablet or a smartphone, iOS or Android, check out your app store to download your Annecy Festival app today!