4th Jun 2019
Tune into Arte on Saturday 15th June to discover a special Court-circuit programme about the Annecy International Animation Film Festival.
A Festival partner for numerous years, once again in 2019 Arte is broadcasting an exclusive Court-circuit programme with a special selection of short films in and out of competition at Annecy.
On Arte at 12:15 am on Saturday 15th June (and on replay the following 7 days), you can discover six short animation films, some of which are enriched with documentaries and interviews, followed by an award-winning medium-length film:
- Per Aspera Ad Astra by Franck Dion, followed by an interview with the director
- Uncle Thomas – Accounting for the Days by Regina Pessoa, followed by a making of
- The Procession by Pascal Blanchet and Rodolphe Saint-Gelais
- Autour du court, a focus on Japanese animation, which is in the spotlight this year at Annecy
- Flow, by Adriaan Lokman, followed by a making of
- Bloomstreet 11 by Nienke Deutz, Cristal for a Short Film, Annecy 2018
- This Magnificent Cake! by Emma de Swaef & Marc James Roels
Two feature films from the previous years’ Annecy Festival’s Official Selection will also be screened Wednesday 12th June:
- Louise by Jean-François Laguionie, 11:35 pm (and on replay until 19/06)
- The Girl Without Hands by Sébastien Laudenbach, 00:45 am (and on replay until 9/09)
In the meantime, enjoy Arte’s programme trailer:
An animated evening not to be missed!