4th Jun 2021
A few days left to get your accreditation and attend the first ever hybrid Mifa!
This very first hybrid edition of the Mifa invites you, in addition to the on-site exchanges for those who are lucky enough to travel to Annecy, to discover the richest 100% online content to date. Take a glimpse at this vast programme…
The Mifa professionals who will be in Annecy
Meet the delegations on their stands or the companies at their Private Meeting Tables!
Back again this year: France Télévisions, Aura In Motion, Wallonie-Bruxelles Images, Film Fund Luxembourg, Films en Bretagne, Catalan Films, Magelis, Ville de Marseille, Ciclic, Région PACA, ALCA Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Région Grand Est, as well as a stand dedicated to African animation, in partnership with the Africa2020 Season, and many more.
And don’t miss the traditional press conferences:
- France Télévisions – Line-Up Animation 2021
- ON kids & family (Mediawan)
- CANAL+ Youth Unit (online only)
100% online content
Never-before-seen narratives will spirit you away: 75 stories from here and elsewhere!
- Mifa Pitches: discover 36 projects that were selected for you among the 500 received this year.
> For more info
- Partners Pitches: 15 sessions await you and will prolong your journey!
> For more info
The Mifa Focus is oriented towards the industry and will once again showcase numerous professionals!
For the presentation of the Mifa Animation Industry Award to Triggerfish Animation Studios, the Mifa invites you to spend an hour with the studio, to take a look at their universe and career path.
> Discover the rest of the Focus programme
Look at what’s new in the 2021 edition:
- One-on-one meetings between graphic and literary authors. In partnership with the AGrAF.
- The Mifa is collaborating with the Sacem and the Festival d’Aubagne Music&Cinema for a 3rd Character meeting. 3 projects that are 50% financed will benefit from targeted meetings with composers.
See you on 15th to 18th June! Hurry up and get your accreditation!